Road Test Information
- You can not book a test until you have finished your lessons.
- When taking the test with the RMV you must use their car, no personal cars are allowed for the test during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The fees you need to pay include the R.M.V.'s road test fee of $35.00 and the plastic license fee of $50.00. You can pay these fees on the R.M.V.'s website before or after your test.
- Remember that you don't have a license when you pass your test until you have paid the fees.
- If you are under 18 years old your Driver's Ed Certificate must be approved by the R.M.V. before you can book a road test. You personally have to check the R.M.V. website to look it up.
- Remember, you must also have your permit for 6 months and a day to take a test!